What is Clickscape?
It's a patented wearable button which attaches to a belt, lapel or wrist band; consumers simply click in response to a pre-established ‘click mission’, which can be tailored to the project objectives. It allows you to understand attitudes, responses and behaviours over time, captured in real time as they go about their daily lives.
For example it can measure feelings (happy vs. sad), intensity (mild interest vs. need it now, or ‘bearable pain’ vs. ‘unbearable pain’), opportunities (hungry and had a snack vs. hungry and couldn’t find a snack’), sensory attributes (bad smell vs. good smell etc) and beyond. Just two discrete binary measures are needed for it to work
Find out more about Clickscape
What kind of applications does Clickscape have?
- Product performance in the real world
- Brand and Communications measurement
- Health Care and symptom tracking
- Logistics / City / Road Networks flow CX/UX Moments of truth
- Employee Satisfaction
- Live feedback on content eg sports/TV/entertainment, politics reach and response
- Instinctive sensorial responses
- Innovation development
- Captures in the moment, actual behaviour
- In the FMCG world, it's proven to be a more predictive measure of sales success than any other type of data
- Click patterns are recorded live, so insight is fast; results are accessed via dashboard
- Follow-up Clickview mini-qual interviews can be scheduled post-analysis to dig deeper into the data and capture ‘what happened’ and ‘why’ to give 360 degree moment understanding
- Proven track record in helping leading FMCG brands and products demonstrate and optimise their edge and is 15x more sensitive than diary apps
Average length of project
Under 4 weeks
What the supplier is looking for
Briefs are invited from AURA members in any sector.
ESSENTIAL: Discounted financial contribution. A Clickscape only project would be in the range of £3,000-£5,000, a full service project £5,000-£9,999. Costs will be dependent on brief
DESIRABLE: Joint presentation of case study at events, endorsement on website/other marketing material
Open to new clients of Clickscape only
Other useful information
Clickscape projects can be run in two ways, either as a stand alone piece of research recruited and managed by Blue Yonder, or as a bolt on to an existing research project with any agency, where buttons are supplied at the start of the project and insight at the end. This offer is open to either way of working, depending on client need
How to submit a brief for this offer
Any other questions?
Submit them using the form below (this will go to AURA in the first instance, not the supplier)