Extraordinary times brings out extraordinary people.
Here at AURA we want to celebrate the people in your industry you think have stepped up in the last year and deserve a special mention.
We're inviting nominations for the AURA Heroes Award. The person you nominate must be connected to the research industry in some way - be that in a current or former clientside or agency role. Nominations are welcomed from anyone in the industry, whatever side of the fence you sit on.
Heroism comes in many forms
- It may be a colleague or leader who has helped you or others get through the last year with your sanity intact
- It may a person or organisation that has done something amazing in their local community to support others during the pandemic
- It may be an agency which has gone above and beyond the call to deliver fantastic research or resources that have helped your business navigate the craziness
- It may be a person or an organisation who simply inspired you or others to keep going
- Or something or someone else who made a difference to your year
Show your appreciation and nominate an unsung hero today. Deadline is 31st May and shortlisted nominees will be invited to the AURA Awards on 19th July